Why and when is coaching required?
Coaching – A Powerful Way To Development
Coaching is an effective development method for individuals, organizations and communities. The co-worker’s role is to be a facilitator and to visualize the strengths and abilities that can be the basis for development.
Courses in coaching
Coaching cannot be taught – it can only be caught.
Through our collaboration with Mentors and Business Coaches International, MBCI, we organize trainings in coaching leadership.
- Leaders at different levels who want to develop a facilitative leadership
- Coaches and consultants with the need to develop tools and get a professional context
Examples of coaching and mentoring services
- Executive coaching/Individual coaching
- For managers/leaders at different organizational levels, entrepreneurs, specialists. In short, for anyone who wants to grow as leader
- Professional mentorship
- Strategic Team coaching
- Training in cooperation with Mentors and Business Coaches: Facilitating Leadership Development, 4 day course, with the opportunity to become an accredited coach and mentor